Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hey Ladies,
I have a journal jar. So today I pulled out a slip and it said
"What are your favorite products, and or items you have around your house and why"


The Red Headed Hostess's Scripture Journals 
I don't own one but it seems like such a wonderful way to learn and grow spiritually. I want one.

These Young Women journals by Heavenly Trinkets
How cute! It is just perfect for this years theme. And the cheery yellow will add even more colour to my room.

Vera Bradley Bags

I have one and it has been my favorite purse for 4 years. The color, the pattern. The fact I can throw it on and it will go with everything.

A pocket Sized Book of Mormon, I keep mine in my purse
I love having the Book of Mormon with me where ever I go. Who knows when I'll have a missionary moment, or need a simple pick me up.

Book Marks- I am an advid collector of bookmarks with quotes.
Find Here
I love quotes that are uplifting, and better yet I love when they are on bookmarks, 1. They are inexpensive. 2. they are functional 3. they come in many different colours & styles. Cynthia Jan's Family Trees, I got one for Christmas

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We {the youth} were prompted to do Family History, I am just starting so I don't know much about it, but I used the fan maker and printed out all my family names and wrote them on the leaves, and it looks just beautiful!

The WheatFeild's shop on ETSY. I love this womans work!

Her happy artwork brightes any wall with witty words and uplifting phrases.
Burt's Bees


One of my favorite chapsticks. enough said.
My Bedspread
It's so bright and happy ! And one of my most favorite purchases.

-Laura

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment