Sunday, March 4, 2012

Testimony Sunday

How blessed am I! Today I heard the wonderful testimonies in sacrament meeting, a baby blessing, and a sad farwell to some of the wards most awesome people. I love my ward. It really feels like it is my extended family, even though my extended family ALL lives in Utah. I am so grateful for the beautiful weather, the sunshine and the wonderful friends I have. I am grateful for the temple. And for the technology we have on earth today. I am grateful for my ancestors and those who joined the gospel before me, and how that has GREATLY blessed my life. I am soooo excited for the great spiritual experiences coming up, namely TREK & Girls Camp! I love being around great youth who have the same values. I am grateful for the scriptures, and the wonderful prophet and leaders we have. And I write these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment