Thursday, September 29, 2011

Personal Progress my testimony


I have been working on my personal progress.


Personal Progress is a program that Latter Day Saint young women work on when they are in young women's. Young Women's is a program especially designed to teach girls how to grow closer to their Savior and Father in Heaven. Girl 12-17 as well as their moms or leaders can complete it too.
Personal Progress focuses on eight values which are:
Faith
Divine Nature
Individual Worth
Knowledge 
Choice & Accountability 
Intergrity 
Virtue
There are three classes within YW's (Young Womens)
  • Beehive
  • Mia Maid
  • Laurel 
I am a Laurel right now (meaning I am with the 16-17 year old girls) 

I Love Young Women's! I love that I have friend that have the same values as myself, I also love girls camp. Although completing the 10 hours + projects for each value as well as the difficult two week "projects" are difficult to stick to.



I have gained a testimony of this gospel and of my Savior Jesus Christ and of all that he has done for us. I know that Heavenly Father is there for us and hears our prayers. I know that we are children of God. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that we have a prophet here on earth today. I know that we can return to live with our father in Heaven again. I know the temple is a house of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. And I know that Families can be together Forever! Knowing these things has blessed my life and brought me joy and comfort that I can turn to my Father in Heaven.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen. 
:)
To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ visit Mormon.org


No comments:

Post a Comment