Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 15th day of Christmas

December 15:
Today's Goal:  Today tell someone that you love them. Express love for the Lord in your prayers.
Reading: John 14:15 
  15 ¶If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Matt 7:12 
  12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Mark 10:43-44

 43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
 44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.

John 13:34-35
 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Song: Love One Another, Hymn 308 

Christ wants us to share our love for others by:

Visiting others 

 Being a good friend
 Serving and Caring for Others
Spending time with our Families
Writing notes 

Be like Christ- Love everyone (or try to.) 





Okay, now it's story time.
Today I was having a hard time in math. I can't even tell you how frustrated I get in my math class, today I did not understand anything we were doing. But then, I reached in my bag to get my coloring pencils, instead of my pencil case- my fingers touched the beautiful flower. "OH BOY!" I thought as I pulled it out of my bag. The handwriting was very creative. I opened it. I began to read, her words were characters of strength. I felt the love she put into writing the note. Honestly she made my day!!!
I got a letter from a different young women, (different from my pen pal) it was so nice to get a letter when I was having a hard time. 
 Here are some mormon-ads I got from the New Era website. 





My goal: Show others how much I love them by writing them notes.

-Laura Singleton

What is your goal?


Hey, Guess what! 
There is a brand new For the strength of youth

No comments:

Post a Comment