"Christmas is what you make it."
How true. This year it is my goal to put Christ back into Christmas.
O! And I found this cute printable at ssbuffat.blogspot.com
Christmas traditions we have
- Read the Christmas Story
- Sing/listen all the Christmas Hymns
- Decorate tree
- Watch various Christmas movies (Joy to the World, The Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Home Alone, The polar express, Elf, Miracle on 34th street,)
- Mom makes amazing cinnamon rolls Christmas morning
- Pajamas will be worn Christmas morning unless we go to church first.
- We can not get up too early. Do Not wake up mom & dad.
Things I will add to my tradition list
- make an Advent calendar
- read my patriarchal blessing Christmas eve.
- Try to be more kind and loving
- Bare my testimony of Christ
- Make Christ the reason for celebration.
What are your traditions?
And if you didn't get a chance to watch it, here is the Christmas Devotional.