Thursday, January 19, 2012

19 Days With Out Soda! & Recipe

Remember how I made a resolution to go 1 year with out soda?
Well it's day 19 and I am very proud of my self!



Source: drivecms.com via Dena on Pinterest



So what does one drink other than soda? Well there is water, juice, milk, and this invention I created....
So I was craving a root beer float, one problem, 1 year with out soda.

It's an Orange juice float! Okay so I didn't invent it.
Here is how you make it.

  1. Take out your favorite glass or mug
  2. Scoop out the desired amount of vanilla ice cream {I don't recommend chocolate or anything else.} 4/5's if you like more ice cream 3/5's if you like more juice
  3. Pour in a little orange juice.
  4. BAM! You go an ice cream float that tastes like a Dreamsicle!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment